There are a few things that can cause low to no water production from the reverse osmosis unit.
- The water is shut off at the stop valve and needs to be opened
- The Flowlok has popped open (look for an expanded cotton disc) and needs a new disc and to be closed
- There is a crimp in the output line causing flow restriction and needs to be rerouted
- There is not enough air in the storage tank. An empty storage tank should be 8PSI. Check with an RO tank pressure gauge
- There is a hole in the bladder of the storage tank (you can confirm this by confirming air does not stay within the tank) and the tank needs to be replaced
- The tank is empty and needs 2-3 hours to fill
- The home PSI is too low to support the unit and can be corrected with a pump
- The unit was installed incorrectly. Please refer to the owner's manual.